Monday Moodboard: A Mediterranean Beach Holiday

Cliff Beach, Corfu, Greece via Bloglovin'

With the temperature rising above the 40-degree mark today and with tomorrow being the longest day of the year, I think it's safe to say that my mind has been travelling. It's extremely hard to even sit in one place when it's that hot, let alone concentrate in any sort of task. I've been trying my best though letting my mind wander to crystalline beaches with cooling waters.

The holiday season is upon us and for many fortunate ones it has already begun. Occupying my mind with the planning of my next holiday trip, it helps me get through each day in its anticipation. Though I love visiting cities in general, summer for me equals beaches, ice-cream, salads, long reads and a few lightweight clothes. Give me those and I'll be a happy clam. There are so many places that I want to visit someday, but I realised that there are also several I should appreciate more to which I have much easier access, at least geographically.


I believe that we often underestimate what's right under our noses. I fully intend to explore new places this year, see them from new and different perspectives and perhaps report back with my impressions, tips and of course pictures! Until then feast your eyes on these photos that have me dreaming of enjoying a Mediterranean holiday on the beach.



Chios Island via Pinterest

Naxos Island in Greece via TheWhiteLineHotels


Amalfi Coast by Martha Hunt on 500px.


Navagio Beach in Zakynthos via WeHeartIt

Property of  Aitor Salaberria - Croatia

Alley in Sifnos Island via VisitGreece

Mykonos via The Sunday Chapter


Kefalonia found here
Santorini via Tumblr


Disclaimer: None of these images are my own. If any of them are yours, and you'd like to receive proper credit or if you'd like me to take them down, please contact me and I will do so immediately. No copyright infringement was meant to occur.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow