Brands on Instagram: Jewellery and Accessories

As promised, I'm continuing with my "Brands I've discovered on Instagram" Series. I hope it's as much fun for you to read, as it is for me to make them! Part Two is all about jewellery and other accessories!

And in case you've missed it, here's Part One.

Jewellery

I love me some good jewellery. Even just gazing at it when I can't afford it; I don't mind. They are quite magical and transformative. They can make a simple outfit look 100% more luxurious and curated. They also allow you to play around with different styles in a much more subtle way than a change of jacket would. Sometimes I might want to go more contemporary and add my simple yet statement metallic earrings and other times I might wish to pile on the hardware rings to toughen up the outfit. Instagram, I find, is an amazing tool for jewellers. One simple close up can be extremely impactful and beautiful. So without further ado, here are some of the brands or stores I've discovered there:

Common Muse


Common Muse-Minimal Jewellery Brand
Common Muse-Minimal Jewellery Brand
Common Muse-Minimal Jewellery Brand
Common Muse-Minimal Jewellery Brand
All images were taken from the Common Muse Website

I love scrolling through this brand's feed. Their designs are so chic and elegant, and there is an ethereal element to them. It makes me think of sophisticated and strong women who are as sensuous as they are sensitive. A gentlewoman. In my opinion, it's a minimalist's paradise. I don't think I've got much else to say. Just go and take a look. Trust me on this one.

Young Frankk


Young Frankk-Minimal Jewellery Brand/Store
Young Frankk-Minimal Jewellery Brand/Store
Young Frankk-Minimal Jewellery Brand/Store
Young Frankk-Minimal Jewellery Brand/Store
All images were taken from the Young Frankk Website

You might have seen those beautiful hand earrings somewhere. Or maybe, you'd seen their gorgeous model somewhere before. In any case, this is one of those brands that I love everything they've got to offer. I could easily see myself wearing all of their jewellery. Some are simpler, and others make more of an impact. They stand somewhere between minimalism and maximalism, which is where I stand as well most times. Go and follow their Instagram account, unless you don't like looking at pretty things. (No judgments here.)

ESHVI JEWELLERY

Eshvi Jewellery-Lava Inspired Jewels
Eshvi Jewellery-Lava Inspired Jewels
Eshvi Jewellery-Lava Inspired Jewels
Eshvi Jewellery-Lava Inspired Jewels
All images were taken from the Eshvi Jewellery Website

Finally some colour! Based in London, this brand offers unique jewellery that is sure to transform any outfit and make a statement. Rest assured that they will be the best conversation starter! I just love their lava earrings! Being me, of course, I gravitate towards their more monochrome or smaller pieces. However, if you like more flashy pieces than I do, there are loads of those as well, but honestly, I think that even I could dare to wear some of them with a simple total black outfit.

Laura Lombardi

Laura Lombardi: Romantic, metallic Jewellery Brand
Laura Lombardi: Romantic, metallic Jewellery Brand
Laura Lombardi: Romantic, metallic Jewellery Brand
Laura Lombardi: Romantic, metallic Jewellery Brand
All images were taken from the Laura Lombardi Website

Okay, so, I just adore this brand's Instagram! All their images are on point, almost painfully beautiful, and I believe they represent their jewellery so well! Mostly metallic, but never simplistic, they form dynamic lines and soft curves that come together to produce an exquisite jewellery range. I don't think there's one single piece I don't adore. Head on to their Instagram or website and let your eyes feast on these beauties. Bonus: if you want to be inspired some more, Into the Gloss featured them on a recent styling post



Pins, Patches, Brooches and Things

I don't know if you've noticed, but pins are back in fashion. Like, they are "in" at the minute, they're the "it" accessory, they are in every high street store, on every denim jacket, on every cooler-than-thou teenager. And with good reason, if you ask me. My nanna certainly knew what was up when she was collecting all sorts of brooches. Her motto in dressing and one she was always abiding by, was that you didn't need to have many clothes. You could own a good quality black dress (which she would make herself,) and change it up each time with the accessories you were pairing it with. Thanks for the life lesson nanna!

Inner Decay

Inner Decay: Sorrow and Art History Pins
Inner Decay: Sorrow and Art History Pins
Inner Decay: Sorrow and Art History Pins
Inner Decay: Sorrow and Art History Pins
All images were taken from the Inner Deacy Website

This one is for all those of you out there who have always believed that Ophelia is your spirit animal. Or maybe you could understand Raskolnikov's feelings a bit too well.

“Give sorrow words; the grief that does not speak knits up the o-er wrought heart and bids it break.” W. Shakespeare, Macbeth
From lovely roses to art history patches, they offer a patch and a pin for every mood. Want to express your inner sadness? Well how about wearing this one, then? And personally, I've always had a thing for skulls so you can imagine how bad I want one of those. But could we ever have enough of them? How do you decide? They're all so pretty I could die!

Coucou Suzette

Coucou Suzette: Cheeky and fun pins and patches
Coucou Suzette: Cheeky and fun pins and patches
Coucou Suzette: Cheeky and fun pins and patches
Coucou Suzette: Cheeky and fun pins and patches
All images were taken from theCoucou Suzette Etsy Store

This Instagram is so fun to scroll through! These pins are cute and girly but cheeky enough that my always sarcastic disposition can handle them. They offer an incredible range of a lady's perfectly manicured hands, making all sorts of gestures and other fun designs. If you love colours, love making a statement and you once considered yourself quirky, then I'm sure you'll love them as much as I do. But, even if you're not, I'm sure that if you take a look at their feed, you'll instantly feel uplifted!Thanks, Coucou Suzette!

Toby I Like Cats

I Like Cats: Pins and Patches of sassy cats and dogs
I Like Cats: Pins and Patches of sassy cats and dogs
I Like Cats: Pins and Patches of sassy cats and dogs
I Like Cats: Pins and Patches of sassy cats and dogs
All images were taken from theI Like Cats Etsy Store

This one should be pretty obvious. If you love cats, just follow this account instantly. Is it too cute? I don't know, and in this situation, I don't even know if I care. Did I mention there's a patch with a cat inside a doughnut? Yep. WANT. ALL. THE. CATS



I feel like this post ended on an entirely different note than on the one it started. How can one person go from craving sophisticated jewellery to lusting after cheeky patches, you're asking? Well, I guess that's what's so motivating and inspirational about personal style. It can accommodate the polar opposite tastes in one person. Who's to say we can't wear a fancy gold earring and a skull pin on our denim jacket at the same time? Let's embrace that variety and never be boring!

As always, let me know which ones are your favourites and if there are any accounts I've got to check out. I love discovering new ones, so don't be shy and share them!


This is not the end of my "Favourite Brands I've Discovered on Instagram" Series. Next up, it's all about clothes and curated boutiques. Did I leave the best for last? Well, maybe. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter or Bloglovin to get notified as soon as it goes live!


Lots of love,
xx Mary

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow