October Shopping Wishlist

It's officially the middle of October, and that means that autumnal dressing is in full swing. Trends are storming into stores; the 80's are everywhere, and I desperately need to take part in all that sartorial frenzy. Getting dressed during autumn means you get to play with the best of both worlds. Wear you favourite jumper and your leather skirt with no tights. Alternatively, wear your favourite band tee with your new warm trousers. The ankle boots (in any colour, heel-heigh and style) are essential. The possibilities are endless thanks to all the layering that goes hand in hand with autumn like Pumpkin Spice Latte. It's the basic bitch of autumn if you will, but definitely in a good way. I wouldn't want to be anything else during this season. The weather here is usually temperamental, with the mornings being quite hot and the evenings only now getting chilly. While I might've been frustrated at that, I've found that if I keep reminding myself that next year I'll be in England, soaking all the rain I could have ever desired, plus some more, then I can let it go. But yes, a jacket is always on me somewhere, if not over my shoulders then tied around my waist. A pair of jeans is, of course, my go-to. I can't wait to show you how I'm dealing with tricky weather conditions but until then, here are some pieces I've found that I can't get over. A tricky, little order might be waiting to happen one of these late nights...


Autumn/Fall 2016 Shopping List: Leather and Grey
H&M Frill Jumper | Zara Oversized Biker Jacket | Zara PinstripeTrousers | Mango BikerSkirt | H&M Bag | Asos Ankle Boots | Mango Earrings | Asos Satin Jacket |

What would you buy? Have you seen something that you can't get out of your head? Or do you prefer buying makeup this time of year? Let me know!


xx

2 comments :

  1. I LOVE those earrings!


    www.lipsticks-and-louboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they lovely? I've got to hunt them down before it's too late!

      Delete

Follow