Sunday Links

Happy Sunday!

I hope you're all having a great day. Sunday's are for relaxing, reading the paper, catching up with friends, having roast and pampering. Of course, I rarely manage to do all these. But I do always try to take a walk with my sister, have some cake, and practice relaxation (and miserably failing at that). In the evenings, I always try to plan the week ahead so that I can ease into it and not worry too much. But being the control-freak that I am that's still not enough and this is how I've ended up having a plan for the next month, too. Albeit, it's a rough one but still useful for all of us who can feel overwhelmed and anxious.

Enough about that!Today, I wanted to share with you some of my favourite things from this week:

  • This plum torte recipe. My sister and I made it last Sunday, and it was absolutely scrumptious as Mary would say. I'm sure our result was not bake-off level, but it still tasted pretty amazing if I do say so myself, so take advantage of the last of plums and make yourself a great dessert/breakfast/snack
  • Studies claim that you can probably write yourself out of a funk. Too good to be true? People in the comments claim that it can also put you in a funk...What do you think?
  • I also loved reading what Britain's most successful women would advise their 20-year-old selves.
  • Pandora Sykes' article as a response to the "piece" in the American Vogue and the debate between fashion bloggers and fashion editors. Let's hope that they do find a way to co-exist in harmony without having to belittle each other.
  • I must be really late to jump on that bandwagon but I just discovered Emma Gannon's website and podcast and I'm obsessed! I can't wait to get my hands on her book as well!

That's it for today! Have an amazing Sunday and don't forget to let me know what your favourite things of this past week were!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow