BEAUTY GIFT GUIDE

Beauty Gift Guide - 2016
1. CAUDALIE - Beauty Elixir Christmas Set | 2.ILLAMASQUA-Vanitas Rose Gold Palette | 3. TOO FACED - Lips and Cheeks makeup set | 4. Le Labo - Discovery Set | 5. Deborah Lippmann - Nail Polish Set | 6. BELLA FREUD - Eau de Parfum | 7. ESTÉE LAUDER - Modern Muse Treasures | 8. SLEEK Makeup - Solstice Highlighting Palette | 9. BURBERRY Gold Touch Eye, Lip and Cheek Illuminator | 10. ANASTASIA Beverly Hills - Contour Cream Kit | 11. STILA - Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Set | 12. LAURA MERCIER - Holiday Caviar Stick Eye Colour Collection | 13. TOM FORD - Lip Color Matte(Ruby Rush) | 14. ESTÉE LAUDER - The Ultimate Eyeshadow Collection | 15. CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Legendary Party Eyes(Black) | 16. CHARLOTTE TILBURY Matte Revolution - Mini Lipstick Charms | 17. BECCA - Glow On The Go | 18. DIPTYQUE - Mini Candles Holiday Trio | 19. GHD Copper Luxe Soft Curl Tong Gift Set |

One of my favourite gifts to give and receive this season is something beauty related. Though I'm not a makeup expert, I do love to play around with beauty products. I think most of us do; even those who don't like fussing around with their look. For example, when I receive something as a gift I will probably try it out and who knows, I might step put. We all h of my comfort zone and discover a look that I thought "wasn't for me". We all have things we would never think of treating ourselves to, so it's lovely to receive them as gifts instead.

There are of course the makeup connoisseurs. These are the hardest ones to buy for. They probably have a humongous makeup storage, and they own every lipstick colour in the solar system. For those you can find them a gift in two ways: either you spy on their beauty collection and keep tabs on what they have been saving and adding on their wishlists, or you get them a new limited edition holiday set from their favourite brand and hope for the best. There are so many special edition palettes and gift sets this time around it will be hard to choose just one. Consider your budget, what they usually love wearing, and buy one before they are all sold out!

Beauty-wise, I also love buying something simple, too. A fragrance, a classic red lipstick, an eyeshadow palette. Many of us don't like spending a fortune on a make up item (unless we're one of the makeup obsessives mentioned above), especially when we could get the same thing at a fraction of the price. This is why I love gifting luxury make-up items. So I love treating these people with a luxury Tom Ford lipstick or perfume, or maybe a Dior palette. Really, the sky is the limit here.

I'm sure you also love buying beauty gits, though. Have you got your eyes on anything specific this year? Are you planning on treating someone or yourself with a makeup or skincare item? Can't wait to hear what's on your wishlists!

If you're not buying for a beauty junkie, though, fear not! I've got four more guides that might help you out. There's one for mum and one for dad, a stocking-fillers one, and last but not least, a book gift guide with bookish ideas for everyone you might have to get a pressie for.

2 comments :

  1. Such great picks! I certainly wouldn't mind receiving a few of these this year. I especially love that they're very non-conventional, perfect for someone who's beauty-obsessed and already has the obvious ones.

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Who wouldn't love finding one of these under their Christmas tree?! I know I would! :)
      x Mary

      Delete

Follow