Colourful Spring Styling

1. Zara Blouse 2. Ganni Peaches Tee 3. Zara Pizza Bag 4. Zara Suede Jacket 5. Mango Bucket Bag (similar) 6. Glamorous Tea Dress 7. Mango Playsuit 8. Mango Ruffle T-shirt 9. Topshop Dress (similar) 10. New Look Mules 11. H&M White Jeans 12. Mango Leather Mocassin 13. Topshop Sandals (similar) 14. Zara Floral Top 15. Zara Striped Blouse 16. New Look Pink Blazer 17. H&M Denim Mini Skirt 18. Vans Old Skool 19. Asos Pink Jeans 20. Asos Orange Jacket

These days I find myself enjoying more and more the spring weather we’re having. I used to be irrevocably against warm weather. Not only does it mean that the year is going by a lot faster than I would have liked but also that dressing like a human onion is no longer a viable option. Other years I would have lamented the loss of the cold winter days that allow me to sit in front of the telly wrapped up in the comfiest fleece blanket while watching my latest tv obsession (see Big Little Lies) But this year, after a long and exhausting winter I can’t wait to feel the warmth on my skin once more; and yes, even bearing my limbs seems like an exciting prospect seeing as I have almost forgotten what they look like. I’m sure I’ll be taking this statement back soon enough.

But honestly, who doesn’t at this point want to start wearing dresses and skirts with bare legs? I will be making the transition easier at first by wearing some fishnet tights. Probably. I have to try them on first and let you know how I get on with them. On other girls, they’re looking super cool, but I still find the idea of them daunting. The idea is to tame them with a pair of grounding Vans.

Can you tell I’m in a day-dreaming mood? I can’t help but think of all the clothes I’d love to buy and wear this coming season. I can’t be the only one, right? The high street has blossomed with every colour of the rainbow, and I'm fantasising of the occasions where I might have to wear a pale yellow dress or a fuschia blazer. The answer to the latter one is everywhere in case you were wondering.

I have been feeling stuck and uninspired for so long that creating a wishlist, a visual collage of everything I’ve been lusting over seemed like a great thing to share with you all. I have been trying so much to come up with something more creative and original, but sometimes you’ve just got to go with your gut feeling. So I hope that you, like me, will be inspired by all the pretty clothes, that they will get you dreaming of sunny picnics and Sunday brunches with your fam. I hope they will take you to faraway places, to warmer climes, or at the beach sipping cocktails. I hope they will make you want to hit the dance floor even if that is completely out of character. I hope they will make you want to fake tan your wintery legs and bare them confidently as the weather warms up. I hope you will feel as inspired as me to do and try new things with confidence this coming season.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow