The Slogan Tee

slogan t-shirt and denim skirt| ootd | outfit of the day | Mango| casual | white oval sunglasses

You know that logo tee trend that's been doing the rounds since spring? Well, as per uzhe, I’m only just catching up. I’m glad I took my time, though, because I only bought one tee and I am infatuated with it. It’s from MANGO (I did tell you it was ridiculously good this season) and both the message and the 70’s inspired font, speak to me on another level. So, yes, colour me impressed. I might have to keep an eye out for more logo tees during the autumn months.

slogan t-shirt and denim skirt| ootd | outfit of the day | Mango| casual |white oval sunglasses
slogan t-shirt and denim skirt| ootd | outfit of the day | Mango| casual | white oval sunglasses
slogan t-shirt and denim skirt| ootd | outfit of the day | Mango| casual | white oval sunglasses
slogan t-shirt and denim skirt| ootd | outfit of the day | Mango| casual| white oval sunglasses
slogan t-shirt and denim skirt| ootd | outfit of the day | Mango| casual| white oval sunglasses

This is probably my favourite outfit I’ve worn in a while. You know, it’s like when you put on something and it instantly lifts your mood, makes you stand taller and feel comfortable; almost as if said outfit had always been part of your daily wardrobe and you only just recently discovered it. Not one part of it felt off and like I was trying to be something I’m not. Even the sunglasses which are the most far-fetched thing I own, suited the rest of the get-up so well that I didn’t feel self-conscious at all.

I am not really sure why this outfit felt so right for me. Perhaps it’s the 70’s vibes that the graphic tee emits or the unquestionable ease of the denim skirt. No matter what it was, now that I know how content I felt in it, I will be trying to create as many variations of it as possible. I love wearing tees anyway, so it will be an easy task. Right now, I’m obsessed with vintage tees and you can rest assured that once I settle in in London, I will be scouring all the vintage shops for some great ones, from band tees to sporty 90’s ones. Beyond these kinds of tees, though, I’ve loved pairing the skirt with a simple striped tee for that (here it goes again) casual, French vibe. Think Jane Birkin and Jeanne Damas.

One thing I would now change, are the shoes. I have recently bought a pair of leather sandals from the Greek stall markets, that go with every single thing I own and can transform any outfit from dull to chic. They resemble the Hermes ones that I’m sure you must have seen everywhere on your Instagram feeds. They are my most precious recent purchase and I have been wearing them almost every single day since I’d bought them. I'm probably wearing both my skirt and my sandals tonight. #noregrets

xx, Mary

slogan t-shirt and denim skirt| ootd | outfit of the day | Mango| casual|white oval sunglasses
slogan t-shirt and denim skirt| ootd | outfit of the day | Mango| casual|white oval sunglasses
slogan t-shirt and denim skirt| ootd | outfit of the day | Mango| casual|white oval sunglasses
slogan t-shirt and denim skirt| ootd | outfit of the day | Mango| casual|white oval sunglasses

Slogan T-shirt | Mango
Denim Skirt | Bershka
Sunglasses | Zara
Sandals | Birkenstock



Similar Items...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow